United States. Navy
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Small collection of letters by Charles S Aldrich to his family, 1944-1945. Also contains 1990s letters from Russian Federation regarding commemorative medals, and biographical notes.
Collection consists of over 4000 35mm black and white slides of World War II naval vessels and aircraft in use by the United States, Great Britain, Japan, Germany, and the Soviet Union.
Collection contains assorted manuals and printed ephemera relating to the activities of various branches of the United States military. Items in the collection were acquired primarily through donation from various sources.
Collection consists of bio sheets, interviewer and interviewee releases, interview outlines or transcripts and copies cds of the videotaped interviews. Some interviewee folders may include copies of photographs, correspondence and other materials. Electronic files of the interviews are stored separately on the Grand Valley State University server.
- Collection 7
- Digital Record 1
- World War, 1939-1945 4
- Correspondence 2
- Military education 2
- Photographs 2
- United States -- History, Military 2
- Veterans 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations 2
- Afghan War, 2001 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Airplanes -- Recognition 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Iran Hostage Crisis, 1979-1981 1
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Michigan -- History 1
- Military life 1
- Oral histories 1
- Panama Canal (Panama) 1
- Persian Gulf War, 1991 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Ships -- Recognition 1 ∧ less