Sponsored music performance brochures and flyers
Grand Valley State University is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music. These programs present music in the context of a broad liberal education, provide a course of study for the student who is interested in performance, composition, music technology, private studio teaching, or further graduate study, and prepares both vocal and instrumental students for careers in elementary and secondary school teaching. Additionally, the Music Department is committed to providing cultural enrichment to students in all departments and to serving the university community. Brochures and flyers from performances of the Music Department, 1968-1990. Between 1984-1990 brochures and flyers were kept in spiral bound scrapbooks.
- Grand Valley State University. Music Department (Organization)
Access to Material
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
1.0 Linear feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Music -- Instruction and study Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sponsored music performance brochures and flyers
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note