Series — Box: 109
Collection of best papers written by School of Public and Nonprofit Administration (SPNA) students, chosen by faculty. 2005-present.
- Grand Valley State University. School of Public, Nonprofit, and Health Administration (Organization)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.2 Linear feet (1 folder in 1 box)
Language of Materials
- SPNA Review
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note