AAPC. Audio Video Development Committee files
Formed in 1964 by the director of the A-V unit to consider approaches to foundations to support the development of A-V program. The charge was expanded in 1965 to review the AV facilities and their use, make recommendations for development of the program. Also known as the Academic Affairs Policy Council, Subcommittee Five. Minutes and agendas from April 20, 1965-1966 of the subcommittee and minutes and agendas of the first four meetings October 1967-January 1968 of the Audio-Video Development Committee. Files include evaluations, grant requests, reports, and plans for future use.
- Grand Valley State College. Academic Affairs Policy Council. Audio Video Development Committee (Organization)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.1 Linear feet (2 folders in 1 box)
- Audio-visual education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Audio Video Development Committee files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description