AAPC. Subcommittee on College Objectives vs. Student Body files
Subcommittee formed in 1965 to examine college objectives and program of instruction in comparison to the abilities of the student body. The study was based on the N.C.A. finding that the students fell short of the quality of the faculty. After the final report was submitted, the committee reconvened as the Subcommittee on College Objectives as related to the Student Body to conduct a survey of students who dropped out, and to consider raising enrollment requirements. Minutes, supporting documents, and final report of the subcommittee from May 11, 1965 to May 24, 1965. Minutes of the subcommittee to continue the work from October 11, 1965 to October 22, 1965.
- Grand Valley State College. Academic Affairs Policy Council. Subcommittee on College Objectives vs. Student Body (Organization)
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.01 Linear feet (1 folder in 1 box)
Language of Materials
- Subcommittee on College Objectives vs. Student Body files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note