Planning Board. Academic Affairs Committee files
Series — Box: 3
The Academic Affairs Committee was established by the Planning Board to assist with developing a long range plan for GVSC and to prepare the self-study for the accreditation review by the North Central Association in 1979. The committee was charged with preparing a list of academic issues and making recommendations for the final self-study. Includes minutes from committee meetings, supportive data and reports, and five-year plans for the Academic Affairs committee that reported to the Grand Valley Planning Board in the effort for accreditation.
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.17 Linear feet (1 box)
- Accreditation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (U.S.)
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Academic Affairs Committee files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description