Planning Board. Student Affairs Divisional Committee files
Series — Box: 4
The Student Affairs Committee was estalbished by the Planning Board to assist with developing a long range plan for GVSC and to prepare the self-study for the accreditation review by the North Central Association in 1979. The committee was charged with preparing reports on student affairs and making recommendations for the final self-study. Includes minutes from meetings, lists of student affairs issues, recommendations on issues, and the substance abuse program subcommittee minutes.
- Grand Valley State Colleges. Grand Valley Planning Board. Student Affairs Divisional Committee (Organization)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.05 Linear feet (3 folders in 1 box)
- Accreditation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Student Affairs Divisional Committee files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description