AAPC. Committee to Plan the Erasmus Conference files
Series — Box: 5
In 1964, the AAPC created a committee to plan a conference for February 23-25 that invited speakers from neighboring colleges and scholars with a national reputation, student submission of papers in english, philosophy, and history, and music. Includes report to the Academic Affairs Policy Council and list of speakers that were, or were going to be, approached for an invitation to the event.
- Grand Valley State College. Academic Affairs Policy Council. Committee to Plan the Erasmus Conference (Organization)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.01 Linear feet (1 folder in 1 box)
Language of Materials
- Committee to Plan the Erasmus Conference
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note