AAPC. Faculty Handbook Subcommittee files
The Faculty Handbook Subcommittee, a committee of the Academic Affairs Policy Council, was charged with determining the information that would be included and operations for the publication of the faculty handbook. Collection contains meeting minutes for the Faculty Handbook Subcommittee.
- Grand Valley State College. Academic Affairs Policy Council. Faculty handbook Subcommittee (Organization)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.01 Linear feet (1 folder in 1 box)
Language of Materials
Formerly 8AH, GV131
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Faculty Handbook Subcommittee files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note