AAPC. Library Advisory Committee files
Advise the library on possible areas of library development as perceived by the faculty; to react to issues brought to them from the Library; to serve as a communication channel; to recommend to the Academic Senate in a timely manner on major policy issues and matters of general concern as identified by the Committee. Collection contains meeting minutes of the Committee.
- Grand Valley State College. Academic Affairs Policy Council. Library Advisory Committee (Organization)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.01 Linear feet (1 folder in 1 box)
Language of Materials
Formerly 4, GV157
- Academic libraries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Academic Affairs Policy Council. Library Advisory Committee files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note