AAPC. Role of Religion on Campus Subcommittee files
The Role of Religion on Campus Subcommittee was created to make recommendations on the adoption of a college policy statement, plan for student religious ministries and organizations, an Academic Affairs Division policy governing religion in curriculum, and create a Committee on Public Programs. Collection contains minutes and memorandums of the committee.
- Grand Valley State College. Academic Affairs Policy Council. Role of Religion on Campus Subcommittee (Organization)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
0.01 Linear feet (1 folder in 1 box)
Language of Materials
Formerly 4X3, GV170
- Role of Religion on Campus Subcommittee files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note