University newsclippings and published articles
University Communications, a unit of the University Relations Division, provides services to tell the Grand Valley story to audiences within the university and those reached through the mass media. University Communications manages duties formerly handled by News & Information Services, Public Relations, and Media Relations, and shares responsibilities of promoting Grand Valley with Institutional Marketing, another division of University Relations. Newsclippings and published articles from local and national press that promote Grand Valley State University. Articles cover people, places, and events, related to Grand Valley State University in Allendale and Grand Rapids Michigan.
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
15.0 Linear feet (28 volumes, 13 boxes, 4 cartons)
Language of Materials
Arranged in 2 series: 1) Newspaper clippings; 2) Published articles
- College publicity Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Publications Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University. University Communications (Organization)
- University newsclippings and published articles
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script