Gordon Olson research collection
The collection was compiled by Olson during his research for biographies of Michigan entrepreneurs and major donors to GVSU D.J. Angus (1990), Robert B. Annis (1993), William G. Jackson (1996), Fred M. Keller (2000), Clare Jarecki (2001), Leslie E. Tassell (2001). Materials include taped and transcribed interviews, drafts of publications, copies of articles and personal and career related information about the subject of each biography. Published copy of Russel Kirkhof : Mechanic to Millionaire (1983) by Reid Holland and Gordon Olson is also included.
- Olson, Gordon (Person)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
2.5 Linear Feet (2 cartons)
Gordon Olson, historian and researcher wrote a series of biographical essays for Grand Valley State College. Olson also served as the Grand Rapids City Historian.
Source of Acquisition
Acquired from Gordon Olson, ca. 2002.
- Angus, D.J. (Donald James)
- Annis, Robert B.
- Businesspeople -- Biography
- Chemists -- Biography
- Electrical engineers -- United States -- Biography
- Environmentalists -- United States -- Biography
- Files (Records)
- Grand Valley State University. Robert B. Annis Water Resources Institute
- Jackson, William G., 1919-
- Jarecki, Clare
- Keller, Fred M.
- Oral histories
- Tassell, Leslie E.
- Tool and die makers
- Universities and colleges
- Gordon Olson research collection, RHC-37
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Language of description