Mary Schneider GVSC scrapbooks and memorabilia
Mary Schneider started collecting memorabilia of her personal and school experiences while at Union High School in Grand Rapids, Michigan and continued through her enrollment in the Pioneer class at Grand Valley. The collection consists of 4 scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, Grand Valley publications, student records and memorabilia, and correspondence from her tenure on the Alumni Association.
- Ohm, Mary Schneider (Person)
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
Mary Schneider was a member of the class of 1967 at Grand Valley State College. While a student, she was a member of the a cappella choir, GVSC Singers. After graduation, she married and served as one of the first Alumni Association members.
2.0 Linear feet (2 boxes and 1 carton)
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Transferred by Chris Barbee of the Alumni Office from Mary Schneider Ohm during the 50th anniversary celebration of the founding of Grand Valley.
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Rapids (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Printed ephemera Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mary Schneider scrapbooks and memorabilia, RHC-76
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note