West Michigan Science Festival files
Series — Multiple Containers
The Regional Math and Science Center (RMSC) serves students, teachers, parents, school districts, business and industry and other organizations interested and involved in mathematics and science education. The West Michigan Science Festival, hosted by GVSU’s RMSC, was held annually from 1991 to 2001 and featured hands-on, interactive science and technology learning opportunities to K-12 students in order to give students the opportunity to see science in action and to motivate and energize them. Files include original and copied versions of program packets, puzzle winners, timelines and agendas, donor information, presentations, publicity, and correspondence.
- 1991 - 2001
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
1.8 Linear feet (1 carton and 1 half box)
- Allendale (Mich.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Science -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description