RET-E3 Recognize Exemplary Teachers files
Series — Box: 1
Series contains the planning documents and files for the Regional Math and Science Center's Recognize Exemplary Teachers RET-E3 program, spanning from 1987 to 1992.
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
1.25 Linear feet (1 carton)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
An item-level inventory is filed with the materials.
- RET-E3 Recognize Exemplary Teachers files
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note