Grandparents, Grandkids, Grand Valley (G3) Camp records
The Regional Math and Science Center (RMSC) serves students, teachers, parents, school districts, business and industry and other organizations interested and involved in mathematics and science education. This series contains promotional and program records of the Grandparents, Grandkids, Grand Valley (G3) Camp held during the summers between 2012-2016. The camp was held for Grand Valley affiliates and their grandchildren, who visited GVSU's campus and participated in numerous workshops and activities presented by Grand Valley faculty and staff The physical portion of the collection includes a promotional card for each year, while the digital portion of the collection contains numerous program planning files, evaluations, session proposals, evaluations, photographs, promotional materials, correspondence, and handbooks.
- 2012 - 2016
Access to the Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
The collection is the physical property of Grand Valley State University, but all literary rights are retained by the original creators of materials, their estates, heirs, or third parties. It is the responsibility of the researcher to secure appropriate permissions for publication beyond the bounds of fair use.
0.24 Linear feet (1 box)
530 Megabytes (451 files, 103 folders)
- Education Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- electronic records (digital records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Regional Math and Science Center. Grandparents, Grandkids, Grand Valley (G3) Camp records
- Annie Benefiel
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description