Eberhard Center files
Scope and Contents
Contains early records and promotional materials relating to the programs and services of the L. V. Eberhard Center on Grand Valley's Grand Rapids Campus.
- Grand Valley State University (Organization)
Access to the Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
The collection is the physical and intellectual property of Grand Valley State University. It is the responsibility of the researcher to secure appropriate permissions for publication beyond the bounds of fair use.
The L.V. Eberhard Center, dedicated in 1988, marked a new era for the downtown Grand Rapids campus of Grand Valley. The focus of the center was professional upper-level and graduate education, career-oriented conferences and teleconferencing, and served as a home for the Research and Technology Institute of West Michigan, Center for Integrated Facilities Research. The center offered conference planning services and event spaces, and gave new space for the WGVU/WGVK-TV/WGVU-FM broadcasting operations.
0.24 Linear feet (1 box)
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University. L. V. Eberhard Center
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Eberhard Center files
- Special Collections and University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description