Presidential Investiture and Inauguration files
Scope and Contents
Series contains planning and event files for the inaugurations and investitures of Grand Valley Presidents Mark A. Murray (2001-2006) and Thomas J. Haas (2006-2019). Includes invitations, lists, programs, planning committee records, and related news articles, correspondence, photographs and media.
- 2001 - 2006
Access to the Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
The collection is the physical property of Grand Valley State University, but all literary rights are retained by the original creators of materials, their estates, heirs, or third parties. It is the responsibility of the researcher to secure appropriate permissions for publication beyond the bounds of fair use.
1.5 Linear feet (2 boxes)
- College administrators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Haas, T. (Thomas J.)
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Murray, Mark A.
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the President (Organization)
- Presidential Investiture and Inauguration files
- Special Collections and University Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description