Faculty Salary and Budget Committee files
Series — Box: 1-2
Established in April 1983, the Faculty Salary and Budget Committee (FBSC) studies pertinent data and makes recommendations on the allocation of funds within the university budget as a whole as well as within the budgets of the various administrative divisions. It also makes recommendations regarding other budgetary items, compensation, and faculty security, including health benefits. Files include minutes, agendas, and meeting packets.
- 1971 - 2007
Access to Materials
Collection is open for research use. Materials may be accessed by request at Special Collections and University Archives in Seidman House. Materials do not circulate.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact Grand Valley State University Special Collections.
1.6 Linear feet (1 carton, 1 box)
Formerly 4 E
- Files (Records) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grand Valley State University
- Michigan Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Faculty Salary and Budget Committee files