Showing Collections: 451 - 466 of 466
Series — Box: 96
Abstract News publication put out by the Women's Information Bureau covering local and campus news concerning issues, services, and activities pertaining to women. Formerly Women's Information Bureau Newsletter. April 1977-April 1982.
Collection Description The Margaret Willey papers consist of the manuscript and galley proofs of Willey’s 1983 novel, The Bigger Book of Lydia. The collection includes the typescript, page proofs/mock-up, camera ready past-up, and galleys.
Collection Description Videotaped interviews of William James College faculty, students and administrators by Barbara Roos.
Dates: circa 1985; Digitized: 2012
Collection Description Program and administrative files, meeting minutes, and faculty workshops.
Dates: 1971 - 1998
Series — Box: 53
Abstract Newsletter for the William James College community.
Series — Box: 53
Abstract Weekly newsletter for the William James College community. Each issue has a different title.
Series — Box: 125
Abstract Women's studies program publication containing events, articles, and relevant news.
Series — Box: 81
Abstract Publication of creative and academic submissions by feminist student organization Sister.
Scope and Contents Published monthly in West Michigan to report national labor news, title changed from Grand Valley Labor News in 2011.
Dates: Publication: 2011-present
Series — Box: 127
Abstract The Grand Valley Writing Center, part of the Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies Fred Meijer Center for Writing and Michigan Authors, was created in 1979. It began as a student academic tutoring resource that was introduced along with the SWS program. The Write Club newsletter began as Boccaccio's Discourse in 1996, but changed names at the start of the 2000-2001 academic year. Collection contains issues of the newsletter.
Scope and Contents In Writing is the Grand Valley State University Department of Writing's newsletters. The publication includes articles about department events, faculty, students, and alumni and features pieces written by faculty, students and staff. The collection contains issues from 2004-2005 and 2009-2017.
Dates: 2004 - 2017
Collection — Reel: 1-18
Collection Description Collection contains microfilmed issues of the Wyoming Advance newspaper from September 1983 to February 1995.
Dates: September 6, 1983 - February 28, 1995
Series — Box: 49
Abstract Annual report on the work and findings of the R.B. Annis Water Resources Institute. 1999, 2001, 2003-2004.
Series — Volume: 1-5
Abstract Five yearbooks published. Four Years Forward, 1963-1967; Yearbook, 1967-1968; GVSC's Yearbook, 1969-1970;
Series — Box: 64
Abstract Literary publication showcasing writings, photography, and artwork from Thomas Jefferson College students. December 1975-Spring 1978.
- Subject: Michigan X
- Grand Valley State University 323
- Grand Valley State University. Division of Student Services 36
- Grand Valley State University. Dean of Students Office 19
- Grand Valley State Colleges. William James College 17
- Grand Valley State University. University Communications 16
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the President 15
- Grand Valley State Colleges. Thomas Jefferson College 13
- Grand Valley State University. Regional Math and Science Center 13
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the Provost 9
- Grand Valley State University. Seidman College of Business 9
- Grand Valley State University. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences 8
- Grand Valley State University. Counseling and Career Development Center 7
- Grand Valley State University. Padnos International Center 7
- Grand Valley State University. University Libraries 7
- Grand Valley State University. Business and Finance 6
- Grand Valley State University. Office of Graduate Studies 6
- Grand Valley State University. Office of Multicultural Affairs 6
- Grand Valley State University. Robert B. Annis Water Resources Institute 6
- WGVC (Television station : Allendale, Mich.) 6
- Grand Valley State University. History Department 5 ∧ less