Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Videotaped interviews and transcripts of the former players in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. The collection consists of interviews conducted by Grand Valley State University faculty and associates at reunions and other league events. Interviewees discuss their experience in the league and their lives after the league ceased to exist.
Series contains educational resource video tapes likely used for College IV / Kirkhof College self-paced learning modules, as well as educational videos produced and circulated through the University Libraries after the dissolution of the college. Other videos in the series document GVSU sporting events, performance art, and other events.
This artificial collection contains video tapes, audio tapes, CDs, and DVDs of Grand Valley State speeches, lectures, events, ceremonies, athletics events, programs, and promotional media. The collection's contents span from 1968 to 2016.
Interviews conducted by the President’s Office on the occasion of Grand Valley State University’s 50th anniversary. Collection consists of video recordings and typed transcripts of interviews of current and former faculty, administrators, donors, and individuals involved with Grand Valley from its founding in 1960.
The Hauenstein Center for Presidential Studies, founded in 2000, was inspired by Ralph Hauenstein's life of leadership and service. The Hauenstein Center is one of the leading presidential studies centers in the nation. Its mission is to illuminate the American presidency, to raise civic literacy, learned discourse, and a new generation of leaders. Partial collection of recorded lectures, debates and conferences sponsored by the Hauenstein Center for Presidential Studies.
Collection contains biographical information, correspondence, and printed articles by Dr. Lillian Sigal on the subjects of Judaism and ecumenism. Also included are audio and video tapes, CDs and DVDs containing recordings of interviews, discussions and dialogue groups, along with three books by Phillip Sigal.
Collection consists of bio sheets, interviewer and interviewee releases, interview outlines or transcripts and copies cds of the videotaped interviews. Some interviewee folders may include copies of photographs, correspondence and other materials. Electronic files of the interviews are stored separately on the Grand Valley State University server.
- Subject: Video tapes X
- Michigan 6
- Audiotapes 5
- Universities and colleges 5
- Oral histories 4
- Files (Records) 2
- Interfaith worship 2
- Religion 2
- Sports for women 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 2
- Aeronautics 1
- Afghan War, 2001 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Baseball 1
- Businesspeople 1
- China 1
- China. Kong jun. American Volunteer Group 1
- Christ Community Church (Spring Lake, Mich.) 1
- Clergy -- Michigan 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Grand Valley State University 3
- Grand Valley State University. History Department 2
- Grand Valley State University. Kaufman Interfaith Institute 2
- Veterans History Project (U.S.) 2
- Air America 1
- All American Girls Professional Baseball League 1
- Boring, Frank 1
- Christopher, Frank 1
- Civil Air Transport 1
- Fei Hu Films 1
- Flying Tigers (AVG), Inc. 1
- Grand Valley State Colleges. College IV 1
- Grand Valley State University. Hauenstein Center for Presidential Studies 1
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the President 1
- Michigan. National Guard 1
- National Republican Congressional Committee 1
- Rhem, Richard A. 1
- Seidman, L. William 1
- Sigal, Lillian 1
- United States. Air Force 1 ∧ less