Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection — Box: 1
Collection Description Videotaped interviews and transcripts of the former players in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League. The collection consists of interviews conducted by Grand Valley State University faculty and associates at reunions and other league events. Interviewees discuss their experience in the league and their lives after the league ceased to exist.
Series — Box: 98
Abstract Newsletter for history majors.
Scope and Contents The collection contains the professional faculty papers of Dr. James Goode, spanning from 1986 to 2016. Materials document the the development of the Middle East Studies Program, the Model Arab League, and Middle East Study Abroad trips at Grand Valley. The collection also contains general professional correspondence, Goode's research files, and a small amount of material relating to the general operations of the History Department. Materials in the collection include meeting minutes and...
Collection Description Series contains the administrative records and course files of the GVSU History Dpeartment, from its origination in 1963 to 1998. It also includes the planning files for the Great Lakes History Conference between 1974 and 1981.
Abstract Project Remember, under the direction of visiting professor of history Don Campbell and the University Archives, was established in 1991 to document West Michigan's and the University's experience with the Persian Gulf War. In particular, it hoped to record the experiences of the West Michigan community, the approximately 34 students serving in the Persian Gulf from Grand Valley, and reaction of the campus community to war. The Project Remember files includes project files, press articles and...
Collection — Box: 1-37
Collection Description Collection consists of bio sheets, interviewer and interviewee releases, interview outlines or transcripts and copies cds of the videotaped interviews. Some interviewee folders may include copies of photographs, correspondence and other materials. Electronic files of the interviews are stored separately on the Grand Valley State University server.
- Names: Grand Valley State University. History Department X
- Michigan 4
- Files (Records) 3
- Oral histories 3
- Universities and colleges 3
- Persian Gulf War, 1991 -- Personal narratives, American 2
- Veterans 2
- Video tapes 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 2
- Afghan War, 2001 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Baseball 1
- Illinois 1
- Indiana 1
- Iran Hostage Crisis, 1979-1981 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- Michigan -- History 1
- Minnesota 1
- Publications 1
- Sports for women 1
- United States -- History, Military 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Grand Valley State University 3
- All American Girls Professional Baseball League 1
- Goode, James 1
- Grand Valley State University. Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies. Area Studies Department 1
- United States. Air Force 1