Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 295
Reports, self-assessments, applications, strategic plans, and other documents relating to the institutional and departmental accreditation of Grand Valley State University.
The Academic Calendar was a calendar that marked various campus events and was distributed to the Grand Valley community for the academic year and later for each semester. A later version of the Academic Calendar was created for the 2002-2003 academic year.
Student Activities semester resource guide-at-a-glance followed by GV Guide.
Collection contains microfilmed issues of Advance Suburban Life from 1982 to 1987.
Published to serve the African American community in West Michigan. Published as Take Pride! Community after 1995.
Student political intellectual newspaper published by a student organization of the same name. Almanac was intended to stimulate the minds of readers, present a broad range of issues, and serve as a problem solving and information organization. Published October 26, 1977 and November 8, 1977.
Directories of names, addresses, year graduated, degree, and occupation of alumni of Grand Valley State College, Colleges, or University. Later directories have phone number, email address, and family information. Also includes reunion directories for the pioneer class of 1967, as well as class of 1969. Reunion years include 1968, 1986, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2001, 2003
Publication of the Alumni Office. Official publication of GVSC Alumni Association containing GVSC news, updates on campus life, and connection opportunities. Formerly titled Alumni Office Magazine. Spring 1970-Fall 1970
Student literary publication of writings, artwork, and photography submitted by students and selected by the editors. Succeeded by Italics and Fishladder. Missing issues 1973, 1981, 1983-1988.
Class schedules include some from Thomas Jefferson College and William James College. Catalogs offered online only after 2007.
Grand Valley State University is the major provider of health care professionals in the West Michigan area. The Office of the Vice Provost for Health oversees the programs, centers, departments, and labs relating to health services education. The Annual Health Report was first published in 2014 and highlights examples of GVSU's health innovations and accomplishments in education, research, practice, and service.
Collaborative newsletter by Advising Resource Center and Multicultural Affairs Office.
Combined newsletter for Africa and African American Studies, East Asian Studies, Latin American Studies, and Middle East Studies.
Newsletter for Community for Arts Center of Thomas Jefferson College containing information about theatre, music, and the arts. Published 7 times a year. September 1974-May 1975.
Continuation of Humanities News, Research and Development Center newsletter.
Starting in 2007, Grand Valley State University Libraries has annually recognized and honored faculty and staff who published work within the past year. Publication examples include books, chapters, articles, proceeding papers, visual media, short stories, or other published work. A printed bibliography citing accomplishments is created in conjunction with this event.
Radical political student alternative newspaper published as a collective effort by the Duck-Pond Coop. Published in 3 issues from February 17, March 10, and April 20, 1971.
Published monthly by Belarusian Digest to serve the Belarusian speaking community in West Michigan.
A forum for the creative talents of the students of GVSU. 1998.
Occasional news publication of Information Technology.
The Grand Valley Writing Center, part of the Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies Fred Meijer Center for Writing and Michigan Authors, was created in 1979. It began as a student academic tutoring resource that was introduced along with the SWS program. Boccaccio's Discourse began in 1996 and ended after the 1999-2000 academic year, but changed the title to Write Club at the beginning of the 2000-2001 academic year. Collection contains issues of the newsletter.
Collection of student literature published by Ellipsis, a student literary organization. 1995-1996.
Career Services Office bi-annual newsletter for and by faculty. Winter 1996-Winter 2004.
East Asian Studies newsletter.
Newsletter published by the students of the biomedical communications program after the GVSC reorganization. May 1983.
Published to serve the West Michigan business community. Subsequently published as Michigan Business Review.
Quarterly journal published by the Upjohn Institute and the Seidman School of Business to assess and project business activity in the West Michigan area. (Collaboration with GVSU).
- Subject: Publications X
- Michigan 285
- Universities and colleges 238
- Community newspapers 39
- Grand Rapids (Mich.) 31
- Newspapers 16
- Business 13
- Files (Records) 8
- Public television 7
- Foreign study 6
- Academic libraries 4
- College students 4
- Education 4
- Instructional television programs 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- United States 4
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 4
- Women 4
- African American newspapers 3
- Information technology 3
- Lowell (Mich.) 3 ∧ less
- English 292
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Belarusian 1
- Grand Valley State University 224
- Grand Valley State University. Division of Student Services 29
- Grand Valley State University. Dean of Students Office 19
- Grand Valley State Colleges. William James College 15
- Grand Valley State University. University Communications 13
- Grand Valley State Colleges. Thomas Jefferson College 12
- Grand Valley State University. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences 8
- Grand Valley State University. Counseling and Career Development Center 8
- Grand Valley State University. Seidman College of Business 8
- Grand Valley State University. Office of Multicultural Affairs 6
- Grand Valley State University. Padnos International Center 6
- WGVC (Television station : Allendale, Mich.) 6
- Grand Valley State University. Robert B. Annis Water Resources Institute 5
- Grand Valley State University. University Libraries 5
- Grand Valley State University. Alumni Association 4
- Grand Valley State University. Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity 4
- Grand Valley State University. Office of Graduate Studies 4
- Grand Valley State University. Academic Services and Information Technology 3
- Grand Valley State University. Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies. Area Studies Department 3
- Grand Valley State University. College of Education 3 ∧ less