Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The Faculty Handbook Subcommittee, a committee of the Academic Affairs Policy Council, was charged with determining the information that would be included and operations for the publication of the faculty handbook. Collection contains meeting minutes for the Faculty Handbook Subcommittee.
Starting in 2007, Grand Valley State University Libraries has annually recognized and honored faculty and staff who published work within the past year. Publication examples include books, chapters, articles, proceeding papers, visual media, short stories, or other published work. A printed bibliography citing accomplishments is created in conjunction with this event.
Research and Development files from 1969, maintained by Chair Howard Stein and others, include minutes, memos and correspondence, other administrative records and reports, and grant proposal files. Funded and denied grant proposal files from 1977/8 for research support may also include Human Research Committee files, stipends, and travel files. After 1983 the committee managed the Distinguished Contribution awards.
The Faculty and Staff Salary Information reports contain a summary of salary information for part-time and full-time faculty and staff. The report also includes the name and position for individual employees, as well as sex, employment date, base salary, and gross pay for the year and previous year.
Contains planning files for the Faculty Awards Convocation events from 2008-2013.
Established in April 1983, the Faculty Salary and Budget Committee (FBSC) studies pertinent data and makes recommendations on the allocation of funds within the university budget as a whole as well as within the budgets of the various administrative divisions. It also makes recommendations regarding other budgetary items, compensation, and faculty security, including health benefits. Files include minutes, agendas, and meeting packets.
Series contains correspondence between the President of Grand Valley State University and its faculty and staff, between 1992-1993 and 1998-2002. Includes official memoranda and correspondences.
The collection contains music scores featuring various instrumentations. Many of the compositions in this collection were commissioned by Arend D. Lubbers, president of Grand Valley, for various people and events at the university. Robert Wepman co-wrote some of the pieces contained in the collection.
Series contains Expressions, a publication of the GVSU School of Communications, from 2013-2018. The publication contains articles on projects, faculty, and students of the school and is targeted toward a campus and alumni audience.
Files contain information on Grand Valley State University faculty, staff, administrators and others. Used for background information in publicity and publications. The files may include bio sheets, newspaper clippings, photographs, and obituaries. Also includes faculty directories from President files, 1970. Photographs added when identified.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Faculty X
- Michigan 15
- Universities and colleges 14
- Files (Records) 11
- College administrators 2
- Publications 2
- Allendale (Mich.) 1
- Anthropology 1
- Archaeology 1
- Blendon (Mich.) 1
- College publicity 1
- Correspondence 1
- Hopewell culture 1
- Indians of North America 1
- LGBT 1
- Mastodons 1
- Mound-builders 1
- Science -- Study and teaching 1
- Sheet music 1 ∧ less
- Grand Valley State University 14
- Flanders, Richard E. 1
- Ford, Milton E. 1
- Goode, James 1
- Grand Valley State College. Academic Affairs Policy Council. Faculty handbook Subcommittee 1
- Grand Valley State College. American Association of University Professors 1
- Grand Valley State University. Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies. Area Studies Department 1
- Grand Valley State University. Faculty Salary and Budget Committee 1
- Grand Valley State University. History Department 1
- Grand Valley State University. Human Resources Department 1
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the President 1
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the Provost 1
- Grand Valley State University. School of Communications 1
- Grand Valley State University. University Communications 1
- Grand Valley State University. University Libraries 1
- Hoitenga, Dewey 1
- Shechtman, Robert 1
- Stein, Howard 1 ∧ less