Showing Collections: 571 - 585 of 585
Series — Box: 80
Overview In October 2010, the Grand Valley State University's Women's Center received a three-year VAWA grant from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women. Through that grant the Women's center produced CVPT Magazine. The magazine contains information about the issues of sexual assault and domestic violence, as well as resources and services to suport victims and survivors. It also includes information and support about healthy relationships and ways that men can participate in...
Series — Box: 125
Abstract Women's studies program publication containing events, articles, and relevant news.
Series — Box: 81
Abstract Publication of creative and academic submissions by feminist student organization Sister.
Scope and Contents Published monthly in West Michigan to report national labor news, title changed from Grand Valley Labor News in 2011.
Series — Box: 127
Abstract The Grand Valley Writing Center, part of the Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies Fred Meijer Center for Writing and Michigan Authors, was created in 1979. It began as a student academic tutoring resource that was introduced along with the SWS program. The Write Club newsletter began as Boccaccio's Discourse in 1996, but changed names at the start of the 2000-2001 academic year. Collection contains issues of the newsletter.
Scope and Contents In Writing is the Grand Valley State University Department of Writing's newsletters. The publication includes articles about department events, faculty, students, and alumni and features pieces written by faculty, students and staff. The collection contains issues from 2004-2005 and 2009-2017.
Series — Folder: 1
Scope and Contents Series contains broadsides and event posters from GVSU's annual Poetry Night events. Poets include: Aimee Nezhukumatathil, Kwame Dawes, Mark Doty, Dorianne Laux, C. K. Williams, Philip Levine, Patricia Clark, Robert Pinsky,Carol Ann Duffy, Bob Hicock, Tony Hoagland, Patricia Smith, Dan Gerber, and Cynthia Macdonald.
Scope and Contents Series contains Grand Valley State University Writing Department's text book, colloquially known as the "Green Book," for its first-year writing program. WRT 150: A Guide to First Year Writing at Grand Valley State University includes an introduction to the program, syllabus guidelines, process and portfolio development information, and portfolio examples. Series includes the publication dating from 2002-2017. In 2017 the publication dropped the "WRT 150" from its title.
Collection — Reel: 1-18
Collection Description Collection contains microfilmed issues of the Wyoming Advance newspaper from September 1983 to February 1995.
Series — Box: 49
Abstract Annual report on the work and findings of the R.B. Annis Water Resources Institute. 1999, 2001, 2003-2004.
Series — Volume: 1-5
Abstract Five yearbooks published. Four Years Forward, 1963-1967; Yearbook, 1967-1968; GVSC's Yearbook, 1969-1970;
Series — Box: 64
Abstract Literary publication showcasing writings, photography, and artwork from Thomas Jefferson College students. December 1975-Spring 1978.
Collection description The Young Lords in Lincoln Park collection documents the struggle for fair housing, self-determination, and human rights that was launched by Mr. José “Cha-Cha” Jiménez, founder of the Young Lords Movement. The collection includes more than 100 oral histories of former members, associates and family members. These interviews document the history of the displacement of Puerto Ricans, Mejicanos, other Latinos, and the poor from Lincoln Park, Rainbow Coalition, as well as the history of the Young...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents Published weekly by The Zeeland Record Company, serving Western Michigan for more than 100 Years. Collection contains microfilmed issues from 1974 to 1993, and paper issues from 1994 to the present day.
- Michigan 439
- Universities and colleges 367
- Publications 290
- Files (Records) 126
- Grand Rapids (Mich.) 53
- Community newspapers 40
- Photographs 40
- Correspondence 33
- World War, 1939-1945 27
- Newspapers 18
- Scrapbooks 17
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 16
- Business 13
- College administrators 13
- Science -- Study and teaching 11
- Diaries 10
- Oral histories 10
- Postcards 10
- Education 9
- Michigan -- History 9 ∧ less
- Grand Valley State University 337
- Grand Valley State University. Division of Student Services 36
- Grand Valley State University. Dean of Students Office 19
- Grand Valley State Colleges. William James College 17
- Grand Valley State University. University Communications 17
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the President 15
- Grand Valley State University. Regional Math and Science Center 15
- Grand Valley State Colleges. Thomas Jefferson College 13
- United States. Army 11
- Grand Valley State University. Office of the Provost 9
- Grand Valley State University. Seidman College of Business 9
- Grand Valley State University. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences 8
- Grand Valley State University. Counseling and Career Development Center 8
- Grand Valley State University. Padnos International Center 8
- University of Michigan 8
- Grand Valley State University. Robert B. Annis Water Resources Institute 7
- Grand Valley State University. University Libraries 7
- Grand Valley State University. Business and Finance 6
- Grand Valley State University. History Department 6
- Grand Valley State University. Office of Graduate Studies 6 ∧ less